Hi, I used git filter-repo to remove large files and force-pushed all branches and tags to dunerobotics/lektionsakuten-ui.
The local repo is now ~350 MB, but Bitbucket still shows 1.4 GB after 6 days. Could you trigger a size recalculation?
Thanks!
Hi @Sotaren
Welcome to the community.
I can see the Git GC was run against your remote repository. Could you check if the repository size still shows 1.4 GB?
Regards,Mark C
@Sotaren Welcome to the Atlassian community
Atlassian will need to run garbage collection. I have escalated this to them.
Thank you!
Yes, it still shows 1.4G though.
Regards
I can see it is now down to 360.7 MB.
Could you check if you're seeing the same on your end?
Yes, I do now! Thank you very much
Hello, I have a similar problem albeit after using the BFG repo cleaner. Prior to the cleaning steps, and after rollback, the repo in question in the workspace was around 280MB but now after the steps, it is showing in BitBucket as 430MB, though the checkout is only 270MB.
Perhaps the Atlassian team (e.g. @Mark C ?) could also run a backend garbage collection on my workspace repo and/or have a look if the cleanup was effective?
Bitbucket repo: everrati-pagoda/poweredbyeverrati/
Thanks and regards, Gordon.
Hi @Gordon Lai
I went ahead and run Git GC against the remote repo.
Could you check the size now?
Btw, in case you need us to run Git GC again, please kindly raise a new community post so that we can action it.
Thanks @Mark C , the repo in question is showing as back below 210MB in BitBucket.
And I can of course raise a new post for further actions.
Regards,
Gordon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.