This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Page Properties Report Macro
For instance, if I have a page property "Status", how do I only show documents that are "Ready"?
Hi Vincent,
you could use the CQL-Field "Including text" and try if this will work.
In my case i use the status-macro and here it seems not to work, but if you use normal text it will work.
greetingsBenjamin
Hello Vincent,
You can use Table Filter and Charts add-on to filter your Page Properties report as you need. Also, there is an interactive status macro from Handy Macros for Confluence that greatly improves any workflow with statuses and Page Properties Report.
Note that you can use the Including Text filter and then for your text use "Status Ready" (including the quotes) - this will match the |Status|Ready| row in your properties table. This avoids the problem with matching any page containing the word "ready" anywhere in its text.
HI Yossarian
I am eagerly looking for a simple solution to filter pages based on the page info macro keys. Your solution sounds perfect, however it seams not to work with our installation. We work with Confluence 6.3.4. Could it be that your suggestion does not work with this version? I tried many different variations, with and without the ". e.g. There are about 25 pages with status "DONE", but only one shows up.
Any suggestions?
We are on version 6.3.2, so I would expect the same technique to work. I confirmed that my case works for more than one page. If you are using a report that finds pages based on a label and then filters based on properties, remember to apply the label to all pages.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.