I know we can search by
- Sprint ID
- Date range
- Status (was in, was not, etc)
I don't understand why I can't search for all issues that were in a sprint based on the start date (expressed as a date range).
My example returns some issues, but compared to the Burndown for the same sprint the counts do not match. Start list and end of sprint list.
Example -
project = XX AND issuetype IN (Bug, Story, Task) AND sprint =327 AND status WAS NOT "Almost" DURING ("2024/11/26","2024/11/27") ORDER BY key DESC
- We've had updates to status names so "Almost" is used to include everything else.
- Adjusting date range for the end of the sprint window returns the exact same list
- Most sprints had bugs added so I know the counts should never match
So the query sort of works but obviously isn't returning what I thought it should.