Hi ,
we are unable to integrate Testlink with Jira. we followed the steps referred in below link. http://blogs.quovantis.com/step-by-step-integration-of-jira-with-testlink/ we are unable to go beyond step 4.
please advise.
Thanks in advance, vinay
What is going wrong on step 4 that is stopping you?
@Vinay, Copy the example template and modify the values as per your JIRA configuration. Also take a note that, JIRA SOAP APIs have been deprecated, hence I suggest you use either REST interface or DB.
NO. Never suggest using the DB, it's wrong and will break.
REST is absolutely correct. The Blog is out of date because it shows you how to configure JIRA versions up to 6.3. From 6.4 onwards you have to use REST.
I am getting below error in events on integration Testlink with JIRA.
E_WARNING SoapClient::SoapClient(http://starquik.atlassian.net/rpc/soap/jirasoapservice-v2?wsdl): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found - in /var/www/html/testlink/lib/issuetrackerintegration/jirasoapInterface.class.php - Line 232
Is there any reason not to configure the jira DB with testlink ? I dont want to enter the individual username and password in testlink configuration. Please advice on this. Thank you.
facing same issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.