Hello,
We have a form where users can rent assets. I want to automate the process so that when a user requests an asset (an issue is created), the status of the selected assets changes to "requested."
How can I implement this automation?
Hi @Fabian.pallestrong
Assuming you are using a Custom IT Asset field Linked in your form.
From the above Screenshot.
I hope this works, in case you face any issue, do reply here.
Hi @Akhand Pratap Singh ,
if the user selects one asset it works but if there are multiple selected assets in the issue it does not work. What do I need to add for multiple assets?
Thank you very much
@Fabian.pallestrong
Can you try below automation for multiple values and check if it works?
Here branch will be Advanced branching
Let me know, if this works
@Fabian.pallestrong , if it works, please do mark the answer as accepted
It does update the asset status but i have errors in the audit log.
This automation should only run if I have assets in the issue. It should not run for every issue. Do I still need the IF condition IT Asset is not empty?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.