Hi, I apologize if this is annoying because I'm new to JIRA. I've tried help, articles, YouTube, AI, etc. but nothing seems to work as described. I work for a government agency and am trying to create a JIRA tool to accomplish the following: capture contact info, capture if x plan has been written, capture if x plan has been trained, and capture if x plan has been exercised--all for multiple locations and for 3 different plans, and then I need to run reports on the info and i need to automate sending out reminders, due dates, etc. At the moment I have the project created and I managed to create 4 components: 1 for the address info, and 1 each for 3 different types of plans. I don't appear to be able to create subcomponents or forms. I have an Excel spreadsheet with columns for all of the info I want to capture but also don't appear to be able to import a csv file. I have 18 pieces of info I need for addresses and 7 each for each plan I need to capture. Is there any training or a guide or anything that could help me? I don't appear to be able to customize issue types or fields either. Ideally, it would all just be a form that someone would fill out that would auto populate a database or whatever that reports could be run from and that we could then assign follow up deadlines against. Thanks for any help!!!