Our Bitbucket pipeline was working fine, but in the past few days, it has started failing with the following error:
bash: docker: command not found
Runner Type: Self-hosted
Runner labels: self.hosted, linux
Runner version: current: 3.11.0
Hi @Harshad Prajapati
Taken at face value, that error indicates that the OS can't find the "docker" executable in the search path. Either the search path has changed and doesn't reference the location of the executable, or Docker isn't installed on the build instance.
Thanks for the input. Could you suggest how I can debug this issue? Any specific checks or logs I should look into?
Also, When I manually deploy by connecting to the machine, Docker works fine, and I don’t encounter this issue.
First, find the docker binary. When you log in manually, use the "which docker" command to identify the full path that the executable is in.
In your pipeline, either update the path to include the directory where the docker executable is installed or reference docker by its full path name from above.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.