Hi there,
I've been using version control for my Unity Prototype so I can keep stable builds. Now I've used Mercurial etc. before but mostly while working with TortoiseHG. I recently switched over to Atlassian Sourcetree for convience because I was hosting my repo's on Bitbucket anyway.
Now I'm running into a lot of problems pushing. I can pull quite decently from my remote repository through bitbucket, but when I try to push I get the error GetAddrInfo failed. I have tried a couple of things already
- Shave off veraduxxz@ from the URL
- Try to push my remote branch first
- Try to merge to default and push again (it's a finished piece anyway, so the merge had to happen eventually)
Everytime I try to push to the repo, I get the error. I am pushing my latest commit in all cases. The files I am trying to push are just the Asset files in my Unity folder which have been changed, created or deleted. Meta-data is visible.