I am the admin for my company and testing bitbucket to potentially implement for GxP use. I am having a hard time finding documentation and contacting support.
Documentation: https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/resources/
Support: https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/
(Note that if you are using the Free plan, you can only ask this community for help. Only ff you are a paying customer, Atlassian support staff will help you.)
Hi @Chittaxay_Sounthonevat
Welcome to the community.
Are you planning to save GxP documents as repositories in Bitbucket Cloud or they're code-based files etc.?
Regards,Mark C
Yes if everything that is needed from the business checks out. These would be .JMP files.
Thanks for the confirmation.
I'd recommend trying out creating a repository and push your files there.Using a repository would only act as a files/folder repository, unfortunately, it won't load JMP files on the Bitbucket Cloud UI.
If you'd like I can create a feature request for this, let me know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.