I have a Robot Framework project with API and E2E tests. The default pipeline that execute the API tests first, and then the E2E tests stops running if the API tests got a error. I'd like to to execute all pipelines, even if some returns errors. So, each pipeline will be executed and return the respective result of its execution separately. How can I do that?
I've tried the following approaches:
1:
RESULT=$?
if [ $RESULT -ne 0 ]; then
echo "One or more API tests failed."
else echo "All API tests passed."
fi
exit $RESULT
2 using a subshell block:
if [ $RESULT -ne 0 ]; then
echo "One or more API tests failed."
fi
exit $RESULT )
- echo "API tests completed, proceeding to E2E tests."
I have a Robot Framework project with API and E2E tests. The default pipeline that executes the API tests first, and then the E2E tests stop running if the API tests got an error. I'd like to execute all pipelines, even if some return errors. So, each pipeline will be executed and return the respective result of its execution separately. How can I do that?