If a JSM ticket is waiting for customer to respond, is there a way to send reminder notification to reporter to comment on the ticket after lapse of certain time period?
Hi @AB ,You can use SLA for that. Set up a (customer facing) SLA that starts every time when entering status "Waiting for customer". Then define automation rule or rules that send mails to the customer once this SLA is about to be breached.
If you do not want or need an SLA, you could create a simple automation like this;
<span>status = "Waiting for customer" AND updated <= -2d</span>
<span>Hi {{issue.reporter.displayName}}, Your ticket {{issue.key}} is awaiting your response. Please provide an update to proceed. Thanks!<br></span>
<span>But </span>unlike a fixed schedule, a SLAs adjust based on when the ticket moves into the “Waiting for customer” status so that the reminder triggers based on elapsed time per ticket, rather than a generic time interval. Also it allows to set different SLA breach levels like:
<span>But </span>
Hope that helps!
David thanks for answering! I tried tp follow the steps but not sure if I am missing something here as I don't see the "scheduled" trigger.
Are you on Data Center by chance? That UI looks completely different than what I see in Cloud so maybe the scheduled trigger isn't available in DC.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.