Hi,
I have two projects. A Service Management project (SM), open to anybody.
And a Jira Software project (JS), where fewer people can create tickets. I created an automation so that when a ticket has been raised in the SM project, a ticket with the same fields is created in the JS project, where the developers manage it.
I now want it (the SM ticket) to change status when the JS ticket changes status.
To do that I created two automations:
1. to create the new ticket and link them (Re-fetch issue data AND Link issue to/relates to: Trigger issue.) The creation works fine, the linking doesn't.
2. to transition the SM ticket when the JS ticket transitions. (When JS issue transitioned from Status to Status/ If Project = JS/ Branch: Fir Linked issues (relates to)/ IF Project = SM/ Then transition issue to Status.) This doesn't work, I suspect because the linking didn't in the first step.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks