Hello,
I am trying to create an intake form on confluence and am trying to connect the same intake form to multiple projects with a drop down. I am unable to find anything whereby I can link multiple project keys to the form. Could you please asisst?
Thank you!
Do you want to have one ConfiForms form to use for creating Jira issues in multiple projects?
That is possible, but not that recommended, as usually the projects in Jira have very different structures.
So, you better do multiple ConfiForms IFTTTs, each to create an issue in a selected project
Alex
Hi Alex,
Yes, I was trying to use one ConfiForm to create jira issues in multiple projects. I will stick with creating multiple ConfiForms.
Thanks
Does not have to be multiple ConfiForms forms, you can just have multiple IFTTTs that create a Jira issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.