I'm trying to start using git-secrets-scan:3.1.0 pipe and the pipe appears to be ignoring the GITLEAKS_EXTRA_ARGS that is passed to it.
I have the following:
```yaml
Hi John,
I've reached out to our pipes team for further assistance on this. They should respond shortly.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Hi @John Alberts . Here i provided configuration:
- pipe: docker://bitbucketpipelines/git-secrets-scan:3.1.0 variables: DEBUG: "true" GITLEAKS_EXTRA_ARGS: - "--verbose" - "--redact=100" - "--max-decode-depth=3"
And here is the output:
Try to add DEBUG to see gitleaks generated command.
Regards, Igor
Today I found that:Pipe has finished with an error: 126, Error: unknown flag: --max-decode-depth 3while usage it outputs is:--max-decode-depth int allow recursive decoding up to this depth (default "0", no decoding is done)
All this while trying to figure out why my scans are suddenly failing with:
<span>Traceback (most recent call last):</span>
<span> File "/pipe.py", line 142, in <module></span>
<span> pipe.run()</span>
<span> File "/pipe.py", line 130, in run</span>
<span> self.create_code_insights_report()</span>
<span> File "/pipe.py", line 65, in create_code_insights_report</span>
<span> report = insights.create_report(os.environ["BITBUCKET_COMMIT"], report_data=report_data)</span>
<span> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^</span>
<span> File "/usr/lib/python3.11/site-packages/bitbucket_pipes_toolkit/annotations.py", line 89, in create_report</span>
<span> response.raise_for_status()</span>
<span> File "/usr/lib/python3.11/site-packages/requests/models.py", line 1026, in raise_for_status</span>
<span> raise HTTPError(http_error_msg, response=self)</span>
<span>requests.exceptions.HTTPError: 400 Client Error: Bad Request for url</span>
BTW the scans were working fine for days - then failures across multiple repos with no changes made.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.