Hi,
Query 1 - We want to incorporate all documentation related to the team activities into JIRA workflow. Currently our teams are storing their documents outside of Jira, my question is whether Jira is backed up and if so how frequently?
I also searched and found some details in this regard where I could see that Atlassian only creates backups for disaster recovery, which means that these backups are not available to customers. To avoid data loss, it is recommended to make regular backups. If this is the case, how can we make Jira the centralised source of storing all information. Do we need a third party tool for this?
Query 2 -
I have been provided the 'Admin' access but I can not see the fields like workflow, Planning, schemas - How do I see whether I have the Admin rights? Another admins has confirmed that I do have the rights but I do not see the same fields as my colleague (detailed above).
Regards
Priya