Trying to install a newer version of the Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant on an old Data Centre instance with a view to moving to the cloud. Due to no web access on this instance I've installed by the "Download JAR file, throw in plugins folder" method. I see the addon in the list but when I hit Enable I get a spinning wheel for 3 minutes then a fail.
Failure logs list the reason as :
2025-03-13 15:50:10,461+0000 JIRA-Bootstrap ERROR [c.a.p.osgi.factory.OsgiPlugin] Detected an error (BundleException) enabling the plugin 'com.atlassian.migration.agent' : Unable to resolve migration-agent [130](R 130.0): missing requirement [migration-agent [130](R 130.0)] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=com.atlassian.confluence.plugin.descriptor.web.conditions) Unresolved requirements: [[migration-agent [130](R 130.0)] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=com.atlassian.confluence.plugin.descriptor.web.conditions)]. This error usually occurs when your plugin imports a package from another bundle with a specific version constraint and either the bundle providing that package doesn't meet those version constraints, or there is no bundle available that provides the specified package. For more details on how to fix this, see https://developer.atlassian.com/x/mQAN
Not sure what this dependency is or where to get/enable it. Any assistance appreciated.
Confluence Data Center v8.5.20 Atm. Would prefer to avoid big upgrades to this as the plan is to migrate from DC to Clouud (hence needing an upgraded Migration Assistant).
Might be as simple as the Migration Assistant version is incompatible with this DC version.