How can I remove the existing two-step verification since I lost my previous mobile device and need to register a new phone?
I requested a recovery email, but it has been over 24 hours, and I have not received the code yet.
@Sungho Park welcome to the Atlassian community
You can follow the steps here: https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-account/docs/manage-two-step-verification-for-your-atlassian-account/ If that does not work you can submit a support issue to Atlassian support, and they will be able to help you. If you are on a free plan I can escalate it to support for you.
G'day, @Sungho Park
Welcome to the community!
I can see that a reset email was sent to you on March 12th. Could you please check your mailbox, especially your spam folder or any other filters, in case the reset email ended up there? You need to open the link we sent in the email to reset your 2SV.
Let me know how it goes.
Regards,Syahrul
I have requested a recovery email multiple times, but I have not received the reset mail.
I have checked spam and all other mailboxes, but the email is still not found.
Could you please check the reset mail delivery status?
(Is there an alternative way to receive the reset code for Bitbucket 2SV reset?)
Hey @Sungho Park
I can confirm that we successfully delivered the email. Could you please search your mailbox for "@bitbucket.org" to see if it was redirected somewhere?
Unfortunately, you cannot disable the 2SV except by clicking the reset link we sent to your mailbox.
Please let me know how it goes.
I have confirmed that the email is being blocked due to the company’s security policy.
Since domain whitelisting is not allowed for security reasons, I have added "notifications-noreply@bitbucket.org" to the whitelist.
Does the recovery email, which is sent after 24 hours, also come from this email address?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.