Hello Everyone,
I need assistance creating a custom measure in EazyBI for my report. Specifically, I want to identify and calculate the Start Date for issues that meet the following conditions:
- The issue is a Sub-task.
- The Task Type (Custom Field) of the issue is Avatar (Option).
To achieve this, I configured the following MDX formula and it is not generation the values in the report
<span><span>CASE</span></span><span> WHEN [Issue.Sub-task].CurrentHierarchyMember.Get('Issue Type') = "Sub-task"</span><span> AND [Issue.Sub-task].CurrentHierarchyMember.Get('Task Type') = "Avatar"</span><span> THEN [Measures].[Issue Start date]</span><span>END</span>However, I am unsure if this is the correct approach or if there are better ways to achieve this in EazyBI. Could you please help me with the following:
- Review the MDX formula and suggest any corrections or optimizations.
- Confirm if this formula will work for identifying issues with the specified conditions.
- Provide guidance if additional configurations are needed to make this work in EazyBI.
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance for your support.
Best Regards,