Hi everyone! I’m Apurva, a software engineer working with our Jira AI team. Catch me in Sydney, listening to indie rock (or French techno!) while using Jira to develop on Jira. Too much Jira sometimes? Perhaps ☺️ Though legitimately I do love working with Jira and with my team that really kicks a... is great at what they do.
Because we had so much fun doing the ACE series last year, the team wanted to re-up on connecting with and demo-ing for community members. We’ve whiiiipped up the events below, starting next week, and would love to see you at any or all of them.
This is just the beginning - one of our major goals on the Engineering team this year is to be face-to-face with the beautiful humans (read: you!) who are actually utilizing our tools. Working in tandem and seeing you more often means that the features we work on will only get better.
You don’t need to be a software engineer to attend - come one, come all!
And if you’ve got pre-questions, drop the topic + question in the comments and I'll share with the team. Excited to see you there!
If you missed the ones last year, you can find them all at the ai-engineering tag.
Thanks for coming along folks!
All of our recordings are now available and you can view them here:
Hi @Apurva Shukla ! Thanks for organizing this exciting series. Will there be recordings available for those who can't attend the (live) sessions?
I'm signed up for a few of these and looking forward to the information to be shared!
Loving forward to this!
@Krimo Khermane Yes! There definitely will be recordings, available inside this tag.
cc @Krimo Khermane @Andy Gladstone @Dr Valeri Colon _Connect Centric_
I attended both the Loom and Confluence sessions live, and appreciate all of the thought and preparation that went in to creating this series. Thank you @Apurva Shukla!
@Apurva Shukla I grabbed all the video links in your series and added them to the Rovo Video Library in our Rovo Enablement Hub. My hopes is that the library will find its way to the new but not activated "Video" section on the Rovo Product Q&A board.
cc: @Ali BenCafu
@Kelly Stocker I am on the hunt for a video series I saw on LinkedIn with Atlassian's showing how they use Rovo. Its not on Atlassian YouTube.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.