Dear Users,
I have a Test Plan (I will refer to it from now on as TPLAN-1) which is a collection of tests that are frequently run, so basically I create each day Test Execution with all tests from TPLAN-1. I would like to create a Jira Filter that can be used within gadgets to display the current status of the last created Test Execution. The problem is, that I for sure know the ID Key of my Test Plan but there are dozens of Test Executions (created daily - one for Windows and one for Linux) and I need to collect the status from the last ones created. That way I avoid incorrect status on a Test Plan level and I don't have to know the Key ID of those Test Executions. What I've tried so far:
- get the list of all Test Executions created from a TPLAN-1 (for Windows)
- issue in testPlanTestExecutions("TPLAN-1") and "Test Environments" = Win10 AND status != closed ORDER BY created DESC
- save the filter as te
- get all tests from the last Test Execution - at least i taught they are from the last TE
- issue in testExecutionTests("te")
- the problem with this filter is that it is retrieving all tests that were ever executed in any of the Test Executions created e.g. some point in time TPLAN-1 had 5 tests included and after some time one test was removed from the plan but the upper filter will anyway return 5 tests
- to be sure that my TE contains the same tests as ones in the current TPLAN-1
- issue in testExecutionTests("te") AND issue in testPlanTests("TPLAN-1")
Is there an easier way to get the status by last created Test Execution