Hi. How do you remove fields in the Details tab such as "Affects Version/s:No content"? Thanks.
I believe you need to raise a new feature request with Greenhopper for an option to hide fields without content.
I don't think Greenhopper has options for that now. Maybe another feature request
Where do we ask for a new feature?
Thanks, John. It's not a matter of it having content or not; we'd like to simply hide fields we don't need and showing the ones we do. Is there a way to do that now?
If you want to hide fields from the details view you can hide them through the field configuration in JIRA. This will affect the details view for all details views in JIRA though (not just Greenhopper). Still useful if you don't use the fields at all:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Specifying+Field+Behaviour#SpecifyingFieldBehaviour-Modifyingfieldbehaviour
I doubt this. GH seems to not respect the JIRA field configuration.
I tried it and it worked for me. Go to the field configurations screen and select "Hide" under the "Operations" column for the field that you don't want to see.
JIRA 5.2.1 and GH 6.1.1.
Try it and then let us know.
Ah yes, you are right.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.