Hello,
i have a huge amount of Quick Transformation for a Structure. I end up with 7 rows of Quick Transformation which are needed in different meetings. Is there a way to cluster the Quick Transformation. Maybe a Folder i can shift all Transformation which are not used often. Something like the group functionaliity with the possibility to trigger single Transformation.
Hi @Björn , welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for your question.
Please can you show, anonymised is fine, what you are trying to achieve?
I had a look in the Structure documentation, https://help.tempo.io/structure/latest/group , but I don't find any reference specifically to what you are talking about.
You have some generators in the Structure that you want to group somehow? Is that what you mean?
Looking forward to your clarification so we can provide further assistance.
Cheers
Hello @Björn At this time, it is not possible to group the saved transformations in Structure Cloud. We have this feature in our backlog; I'll add your vote to it.If you have any further questions about Structure, please reach out to us directly at our support portal.Best regards,StepanTempo (the Structure app vendor)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.