i am getting following error when login to bit bucket account.
"You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again."
Thanks,
ganchsg
@Gan Chin Siong - hi there!
This seems like a browser issue:
I got try many type of browser, Edge, chrome , private windows and another notebook.I think the problem is I many years no access to bitbucket already, it set me to inactive. can you reactivate it?
Ahh, thank you.
I've escalated your post to Atlassian Support!
G'day, @Gan Chin Siong
Welcome to the community!
It looks like your account was inactive, so I have reactivated your account. Can you try logging in again and let me know how it goes?
Regards,Syahrul
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.