So I've been using bitbucket for collaberation on and off for years up to and including last year 2024.
I have my own domain (<redacted>) which I've registered and host with eukhost (standard cloud linux package which comes with cpanel that I use to manage email)
I cannot now log in to any of my bitbucket accounts that use my '<redacted>' domain. Those accounts are '<redacted>' and '<redacted>'.
In both cases I have now tried to log in several times and have re-requested the email with code several times. I have had no emails come into either email box and cannot log in to bitbucket with those accounts.
I go to 'https://bitbucket.org/product/', I hit 'login', I get the 'login to continue' bitbucket modal. I put in username and password. I get 'We've emailed you a code We require additional verification to protect your account. Check your email to continue'
I never recieve that email. I hit 'Resend Email' I never recieve any of the resent emails either.
I think that I am currently logged in to a different app (than bitbucket) through atlassain with one of the <redacted> accounts, I think that I am actively using that login. Whilst investigating do let me know if that login will drop.