Hello all there,
I use the following bitbucket-pipelines.yml in my repository:
_____________________________
<span><span>ssh_askpass: exec(/usr/bin/ssh-askpass): No such file or directory</span></span>
<span><span>+ ssh -v -t <a href="mailto:bitbucket@207.154.231.171" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">bitbucket@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx</a></span></span>
Now, I get the following error:
Hi Okhtay,
The error relating to the host key in conjunction with the askpass error highlights two steps that may help you to resolve the issue:
ssh-keygen -R bitbucket.org && curl https://bitbucket.org/site/ssh >> ~/.ssh/known_hosts
Please perform the above and let me know if it completes.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Hi Ben
Thank you for your reply.
I have created a public/private key, and then added the IP address of my digitalocean droplet to the known hosts section of that page to get the host's finger print. Then I coppied this bitbucket public key to ~/.ssh/authorized_keys on my droplet host. On my droplet host, I have created a special user for this purpose with the name "bitbucket" and have started a ssh agent for this user. So, the aforementioned bitbucket public key has been added to the ~/.ssh/authorized_keys of this droplet user. I have previously added bitbucket.org to the known hosts of "bitbucket" droplet user on my droplet host, but I did it again using the command you gave:
. However, there is no change, and I still get the previous error:
The interesting point is that I can connect to my droplet host on my PC using the simple command: ssh bitbucket@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, and I have successfully configured my PC and the droplet host for this purpose, but I can not do the same thing for bitbucket.org to run a simple pipeline.
Can you instead add this to your script in your Pipelines YML?
ssh-keygen -R 207.154.231.171 >> ~/.ssh/known_hosts
If this does not resolve, please let me know which timezone you're in so I can raise a support ticket on your behalf.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.