Hi, I have configured an auto-acknowledgement email in the event when tickets are created in JIRA cloud. However, external users are not receiving these emails.
Hi @Kristine Kay Orito ,
Have people who should receive checked their spam folders? From my experience, these emails usually land there until users/customers add them to the 'whitelist' as they are sent from automation@<sitename>.atlassian.net. I know there's an open suggestion related to customizing this email: AUTO-76: Add support for custom email domains to Send Email action, to support customising the "from" and "reply-to" addresses
Cheers,Tobi
Hi Tobi,
Thanks for checking my concern. I have double-checked and no email was received, not in spam or any folders.
@Kristine Kay Orito and if you check audit log, it says that that action was executed successfully/email was successfully sent.
I'd maybe suggest reaching out to Atlassian Support as they can see some additional details on the backend side (e.g. what was sent, if maybe email bounced...)
Hi @Kristine Kay Orito
If you are open to using 3rd-party applications, our app Notification Assistant for Jira can help you with this scenario.
It allows you to create fully customizable notification schemes and templates.
With our app, you can build recurring emails, case-specific notifications, and more.
Feel free to book a demo session if you'd like to know more.
Best,Igor Medeiros
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.