Hi,
I would like to create a board based on a user-defined filter, which is displayed in the sidebar (left) under the first entry and there “Boards in this projects”.
Procedure so far:
I have always created a filter (e.g. all issues assigned to me from 4 different projects). Then I went to a project --> in the sidebar (left) under the top entry and clicked on “Create board”.
Then I followed the instructions (“Create Kanban Board”) -> Select filter (here I selected the filter I had created).
Normally, the board was then always displayed on the LEFT in the sidebar IN ADDITION to the "standard" board of the project.
Somehow this no longer works. I have created a board correctly, BUT the board is NOT associated with the project. In other words, I can find the board under the “Boards” tab in the main navigation, but unfortunately not in the project on the left in the sidebar.
What am I doing wrong? Or has this been changed? Or is there a setting somewhere where I can configure this? I use Jira Data Center 10.3.3 and am a Jira admin.
Kind regards,
J