Hi,
I am implemented the background-color change as described in the following document but I can't get it to work to change the font color. I have tried to add color: #FFFFFF; in the stylesheet of the macro with no success.
Any ideas on how I can change the font color of the headers?
https://docs.stiltsoft.com/tfac/cloud/styling-multi-row-headers-css-188623149.html
Thank you!
@Stiltsoft support - can you help?
Hi @Roberta Bortolotti and @Kristian Klima ,
Of course we can help
Seems that it is not the first question by @Roberta Bortolotti regarding the Table Transformer macro and we've already given the required links but nevertheless: if you have specific questions regarding the Table Filter, Charts and Spreadsheets for Confluence app (the mentioned Table Transformer macro belongs to it), please refer to our support portal directly.
The portal is confidential (you'll be able to share your screenshots, page storage, html-storage, and so on freely). Besides all the questions there are registered and here we search for them manually.
Meanwhile, you may try the following:
th {color: red;} - for Cloud
th, th > * {color: red;} - for Data Center
If you need smth else, please refer to the portal where you'll be able to share the page structure.
Thank you, @Kristian Klima
I can't explain why but I have two tables and I used table transformer to join them with a left join. One of my columns display different even though the source tables have exactly the same format.
The solution th, th > *{color: black;} does not fix it.
Thoughts?
Just to add to my reply. I can change the background color with the link example, but not the font color. I want to change that white font color to black font color. Don't know why it doesn't change.
Thank you,
Roberta
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.