Hello,
I am looking to automate something quite specific, and as far as I can tell, I can't do it as I was hoping... but I wanted to ask to be sure!
I'm part of a marketing team and we assign social media posts to designers on a weekly basis, so cards are created with that week's dates in the title. We have for the longest time planned out social posts in Excel spreadsheets, but are looking to move these to a dedicated board that will have each day of the month as its own card. However I would still like to assign to designers on a weekly basis, but link these individual cards upon creation of the weekly card.
I was hoping to do something like, when card is added to X, find/collect cards from Y Board with Due Date [reference dates in title] and link. This doesn't seem possible. But am I missing something? Or is there some alternative that might work?
Thanks!