how to represent math formula in markdown in bitbucket wiki/comments ?
G'day!
Can you please clarify what is meant by "math formula"? An example of this would be helpful.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
e.g.
x = (-b ± √(b² - 4ac)) / 2a.
Hi tc8989,
Markdown format can display those symbols natively but it doesn't appear that there's any shortcuts for entering them (for example - copyright symbol shortcut is ©)
I've tested in PR comments and in a wiki by simply copy-pasting what you've typed above, it displays without modification.
When cloning the wiki and checking the .md file, I can also see that the symbols are present here exactly as pasted:
I'd suggest further reading on markdown and the wiki documentation that may be helpful:
what I want is not the simple paste but like this
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.