We currently use Jira (cloud) and Azure DevOps (cloud). We have installed the TFS4JIRA extension for Jira. We have TFS4JIRA Synchronizer running on a self hosted VM.
Looking at the latest releases of the Jira extension, it says that they no longer provide support for server apps and the last release was v10.1.5. They also suggest migrating to cloud or data center version of the extension.

I assume this means that they no longer support self hosted Jira with the extension.
This doesnt seem to affect us since we use Jira cloud.
But then in the documentation I see lots of references to "TFS4JIRA Cloud Native - New UI". The description Cloud Native - New UI looks exactly the same as what TFS4JIRA already does. What is the difference? What does it look like?

So is this just a new UI? Is this a new version of the TFS4JIRA extension? Is this a new version of the TFS4JIRA Synchronizer? Is this replacing TFS4JIRA Synchronizer?
I'm already using TFS4JIRA with Jira Cloud and Azure DevOps cloud. Is this a version of TFS4JIRA Synchronizer that is hosted and managed by AppFire? If so, why isn't that explained on the documentation?
Is there a cost associated with this service? Is it free?
Will TFS4JIRA Synchronizer continue to be updated and supported or will it eventually get deprecated in favor of Cloud Native?
Thanks in advance! I spent a few hours this morning trying to figure out this information on my own but I couldnt not find anything on the app fire website.