Hello there, I would like to change the security level on an issue when I'm doing transitions in a workflow.
What is the easiest way to do this? Preferrably without an extra plugin.
You can add a screen to a transition, so you simply have to create a screen with the field security level and apply it to the transition.After that, you will be able to select manually the security level for the next issue status.
This sounds like a really uneccesary way of solving the problem, what I'd like is a simple oneliner script that simply changes the security level depending on what transition it's doing. I'm not that great on scripts unfortunately
You can add a post function to your transition if the level change is always the same...
See here;
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver070/advanced-workflow-configuration-749383189.html
I can't seem to find anything about setting security level on that page. I'd gladly appreciate some further help with this issue
I was thinking of this f(x):
image2016-4-21 8:42:30.png
But you do need the "JIRA Misc Workflow Extensions" plugin - it's free (if you are Cloud) and it adds a lot of nice stuff!
I looked into that plug in and it is no longer free. We are already over budget for Jira and can't add it. I am basically trying to do the same as Kim
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.