After nearly 7 days, countless APP PWs were created, and the project was still unable to be imported while ensuring that various conditions were met countless times, and there was a permanent error of 128.
At some point, you can even see that the progress bar is going to 50%, but it will suddenly jump to 128 errors in the end. So, how to use this function? Can it be used?
It should raise 128 error code under any error?
I mean, if the product needs to be purchased for a fee, then don’t jump out of the 128 error, tell me, buy a certain service, and then I go and buy it, and then let me use it, that’s it.
But if it is based on some other error, please don't give me that damn 128 error, all I need is to know where I'm wrong.
Now please tell me what I did wrong.
Try creating APP PW more than 20 times. I have tried countless times of importing project operations and used different APP PWs.
Try checking the project capacity to make sure it is not exceeded.
Try confirming everything over and over again.
I need help.