Hey all! I've (finally) decided to earn an ACP certification and decided to start with ACP-420 Jira Service Projects. To help me actually study I've started some free 1 hour live study sessions on Mondays at 6 AM PST and I'd love for you to join in!
I'm working through more ways to help support folks who want to learn, but so far I'll be answering questions, walking through Atlassian's great (FREE!) training and sharing follow-up info with FAQ, in depth explainers and more.
I've also got three free exam vouchers I'm giving away (if you win you'll have to sit the exam by June 1st!) - join the sessions to learn more about how to enter.
Really hope to see some of you there!
Links:
Hi Robert,
Session #6 was on my calendar for today (Tuesday) but I believe the sessions are mondays - was this an error in the invite?
@Rob Hean when is the next session.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.