I've been working for some years with a certain workspace, which is not the one in question.
I remembered I had created another workspace called "<redacted>" a few years ago. But I couldn't find it in my account. So, I tried adding it, and the system response was that the workspace is already an existing one. And yes, it's here:
<redacted for privacy>
I'm pretty sure I created it, and it was probably from a different account. I just can't remember which email address I could've used for that account, so I can't even try a recover password option.
I manage too many domain names and I also host their email server. If I could know at least which domain name is associated to the email address used to create that workspace, I could then probably recover it.
I just haven't found how I can do that, if that's even possible.
I can't directly contact support because I'm on a free account. Is there something I can do to reciver that account? I'd really like not to lose that workspace name.