Trying to leave this workspace, cannot find an admin for it and it does not let me leave it.
Hi and Welcome,
Ive this not work, try out the Atlassian support. BRKai
Hi,
I cannot see the leave button for that workspace. Trying Atlassian support just forces me to creative forum post here.
Hi @Kacper and welcome to the community!
I see that you have access to one Bitbucket workspace, whose name and ID starts with 'j'. Is this the one you are trying to leave? This workspace is managed via an Atlassian Organization in https://admin.atlassian.com/, and the Leave option is not available for these workspaces.
However, since you are an Org admin, you can revoke your access from that workspace the following way:
If you follow this process for all Bitbucket groups from step 4., you will no longer have access to the workspace.
Please feel free to let me know how it goes.
I went ahead and created a feature request to provide a Leave option for workspaces managed in https://admin.atlassian.com/:
Kind regards,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.