We've implemented the JIRA <--> JIRA Align interface for several (approx. 50) teams but I've got some that I'm not able to reliably integrate and I'm looking for tips / guidance on how to best troubleshoot these situations.
Completed:
- Sprints etc. are properly set up for the teams in JA.
- JIRA Sprints are correct with dates in alignment with Anchor Sprints.
- Most date is flowing from JIRA into JIRA Align for these teams.
- Unique issue types are mapped in JIRA Settings panel
Problems:
- Some issues in JIRA are not imported into JA (they never get the JA link within their JIRA Tickets either). The problematic issues ARE associated with the unique issue types that are correctly mapped in the settings panel.
- I'm seeing this on approx. 10 new teams that I've recently added.
What are the suggested steps for continuing to investigate these issues?