Hello Everyone.
I am trying to give a default view to everyone who accesses the assets for example:
We have a column called Asset Model, how do I make this column to be displayed in the default view? Image att.
Thanks a lot.
Hi @Lucas de Souza
Welcome to the Community,
Unfortunately, in Assets (Jira Service Management Cloud), there's currently no native way to set a default column view for all users when browsing an object schema.
Each user can customize their own view (columns, filters, sorting), but those preferences are stored per user and not globally.
Workaround options:Share a saved filter or URL viewAfter customizing your view (selecting columns like Asset Model), copy the URL and share it with users — it will preserve the column settings.
Educate users to customize their own viewIt’s not ideal, but you can provide a quick guide so each user can enable the Asset Model column via the column selector.
Submit a feature request or voteThis is a highly requested feature. You can track and vote for it on
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-12722
I hope help you!!
Regards.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.