We are using Jira Product Discovery for our roadmap tracking. Each of our ideas has people fields where we track who is running point for various teams (e.g., product, design, engineering).
We want to use automation to ensure the people added to those fields are added/removed as watchers when those fields are updated.
I have two rules set up to maintain this. The add watcher seems to be working fine but the remove watcher is not working as expected.
Add New POCs as Watchers
- This rule seems to test fine.
- Added 1 person, they were added as a watcher
- Added 2 people at the same time, they were both added as watchers





Remove Deleted POCs as Watchers
- Something seems to be amiss with this one.
- If I remove 1 person from a field, it successfully removes them as a watcher
- But if I remove 2 people from a field at the same time, it's not passing the JQL and removing them as a watcher. Any idea what's going on here?




