Hi,
I wonder if there is a way to use the class attribute name in the FORMATWIKI with {cell}. For example, I tried the following but it did not work.
SELECT *
FORMATWIKI({cell: class='cw-state__icon'}" + 'Priority' + "{cell}")
from T*
Thank you
Hi @Roberta Bortolotti ,
I didn't use Table Filter app that much so I can't be much of a help here, but I would just like to point out to the official vendor support portal in case you don't get any answer here.
Vendors usually reply fast and can help with almost all troubleshooting questions.
Cheers,Tobi
If you have any questions regarding the Table Filter, Charts & Spreadsheets for Confluence app and its macros, you may refer to our support portal for further assistance (just as @Tomislav Tobijas has kindly mentioned).
And you may also browse our documentation regarding the question: here is a part related to the FORMATWIKI function.
And answering your initial question: no, the class attribute is not supported. We support only style attributes.
Thank you, @Stiltsoft support and @Tomislav Tobijas , I will send my question via support portal and post the answer here so others can get it as well.
I went through the documentation and there is no mention of using CSS class.
Thank you,
Roberta
Seems that we've answered this question here and there is no any need to refer to the portal unless you have other troubles:
Thank you, @Stiltsoft support
Where can I find the CSS file for the attributes used by Stilsoft macro?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.