Hello all,
I signed up for Trello for my team and found that I have a "managed account," I believe this means that someone else in my organization has already created an account using their work email, perhaps for their own team, but I don't understand much past that.
Can this admin or other users access the account and workspace I created for my team? If this admin is just someone on another team and not a true admin, like perhaps if the IT department oversaw our accounts, I would prefer they not be able to access my team's workspace.
How do I determine who the admin of my account is? We have a large organization scattered across the country and it will be difficult to determine who this is without a hint of some kind.
I appreciate any guidance that can be offered while trying to sort this out. Thank you.