When I look at my profile in Atlassian University it say my full name but then say "null" at the end? Can this be removed? I don't know where this "null" is coming from.
Looks like this issue was fixed. I don't see null any longer.
@Michael Manes hmm, I'm experiencing the same thing.
I'll forward this to the University team and get back to you once I know more.
Cheers,Tobi
Thank you!
Hi @Michael Manes ,
I've heard back from the University Support team and they said you can raise a ticket via the following link: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
When filling out the form, you can use the following values to raise a request:
Once reviewed, support staff should be able to manually remove 'null' value from your user profile name. (I had the same issue)
Hope this helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.