Hi all,
Saw this article for a template on Jira Cloud :
"Multiple sprints overview" dashboard template | Atlassian Analytics | Atlassian Support
I work on Jira DataCenter, was wandering if something similiar exists for this product or any way I can get/build a dashboard like this.
Hoping someone can help
Hi @Filipa Saraiva and welcome to the Community!
Looking at the page you shared, all of the metrics mentioned can also be used in our Marketplace app Report Builder. It is available for Cloud and Data Center and has an identical feature set.
One of its strengths is that reports (and dashboards) can be created to spec using HTML, CSS and JavaScript. So every detail is customizable: data, layout, design, everything. So, we could help you not only to build a dashboard to get an overview of multiple sprints, but we can also make it work and look however you want.
If you are interested, we'd love to give you a demo. Schedule one here: https://actonic.de/appdemo
Best,Andreas
Hi @Andreas Springer _Seibert Group_ thanks for the quick response!
I checked the app's webpage but it says I need a Jira Cloud account for the free trial..
@Filipa Saraiva Hmm, did you switch to the Data Center version as shown here?
Hello! I did now
I do think my company requires me to ask permission to download this, buut I'll check it! Looks quite helpful for what I want to do.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.