Hi, I have a table column that has multiple values displayed like the following:
How do I split the text so that I have Brand, Data, and Products in separate rows using Table Transformer? I found an example but the delimiter is ",". In my case, the delimiter is the line break.
Here is what I found: https://docs.stiltsoft.com/tfac/dc-server/splitting-cell-values-to-different-rows-flatten-an-array-188621459.html
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Hi @Roberta Bortolotti ,
Please check this Community thread for reference: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Split-based-on-New-line-character-in-Table-Transformer/qaq-p/2909807#U2911103
Thank you, @Stiltsoft support
I tried adding 3 spaces at the end of each option to see if I could split this way -- no luck.
Is it possible to use a combination of FORMATWIKI with the split function? Just brainstorming out loud.
The FORMATWIKI function is used to format the contents of your cells (make the text bold, color the background, and so on).
The SPLIT function works with strings and splits them by visible symbols, for example, commas, points, spaces (not bullets and new lines).
So, if you manually add a space after each word, the string will be splitted.
The split with spaces didn't work. Not sure why though. Any thoughts?
Also, can I combine MATCH_REGEXP with SPLIT?
Thank you again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.