My trigger works on changing the task status. After which it should edit the task's custom field. I need the custom field to indicate the time it was in the "Sold" status. I don't understand how to implement this correctly.
Hey @Лёня Криволапов
There are a couple of ways to achieve this, I'll only cover the one that doesn't involve using APIs and parsing information like that.
{{now.diff(issue.Date Sold).minutes|hours|days|weeks}}
Thank you very much for the answer, I did it a little differently. My task was to display the time spent in each status approximately like this (3 days 2 hours 11 minutes). I created a trigger that, with any change in status, wrote it down in the custom field "Last status change". Command: {{now}}I created a trigger and a custom field for each state, but got stuck on the calculation.
Command:{{issue.Time of entry into new status.diff(now).days}} days {{issue.Time of entry into new status.diff(now).hours.mod(24)}} hours {{issue.Time of entry into new status.diff(now).minutes.mod(60)}} minutesThe output is (1 days hours minutes) shows only daysPlease tell me where I went wrong.And I apologize that my screenshots are in Russian, I hope this does not interfere.
Hi @Лёня Криволапов
It seems you are duplicating your question from here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Automation-questions/Need-help-calculating-time-in-each-status/qaq-p/2934650
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.