I often move things around in the backlog, which affects the "rank". I want to turn off notifications for this event but I don't see the option for it under the Notification settings. Could it be the Move or Update option?
It probably counts as an edit
Yup, issue updated. Move is for "move from project A to B" or "change issue type to a radically different one"
Thanks guys. Sounds like I can't just turn off the ranking changes. I'll play around with the options.
I'd recommend changing your notifications for Issue Updated (you are changing the rank when you move up and down). Set it to just 'watchers' if that works. I typically try and minimize notifications.
For the notification `Issue Updated (System)`, which is what is being triggered by rank changes, it would be great to have more granularity in the settings. I can't find a way to disable notifications for 'rank' changes specifically.
You can't drill down to that level.
Bummer. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.