Hei Community,
I recently made some name changes in an Atlassian plan, and I can see these updates just fine. However, my colleague cannot see the same changes. We both have the same access to the plan and the same permissions. He already cleared his browser cookies, switched to a different browser, and double-checked the permissions, but the issue still persists. We bot have the same view and same filter on.
Has anyone experienced something similar or know what might be causing this? Any suggestions on where else I should look? Thanks in advance for your help!
Here is an example to get a better understanding
- 50 Org 21 UBR --> thats the old name and we changed it to 50 Org 21 UAB
- 50 Org 21 UAW --> thats the old name and we changed it to 50 Org 21 UAS
Thank you all in advance!
This is my screen

This is my colleague screen

