I've been signing in to Bitbucket with 2-factor authentication for years (standard time-based OTP from an app). Today I was asked if I wanted to register a security key.
I accepted and registered 3 Yubikeys. I then tried to sign in again, but none of them worked. I get the message: "The operation either timed out or was not allowed. Refresh and then try again".
Chrome says "Try a different security key. You're using a security key that's not registered with this website". I also tried with another browser.
Luckily I was able to use the old OTP option to sign in and disable 2-factor authentication. Then I tried to set up 2FA again (app OTP option).
It's a complete mess. I'm still asked to insert a security key when I try to sign in, although I've reset 2FA. I can still sign in with the NEW (Atlassian) OTP configuration, but I'm also asked for another OTP from the old Bitbucket 2FA setup...
I don't seem to be able to submit a Support ticket with my account.

