Hi, I have created one filter and added the same into Dashboard and trying to open the tickets list from Dashboard the column whichever I was able to see the same has to be visible for other users, Is that possible? If, How to configure
Hi @Naveenkumar Welcome to the Atlassian Community!Could you please share more details about the gadget you are using on your dashboard to display the results? For example, the Filter Results gadget allows you to choose which fields to display, ensuring that everyone only sees the selected fields or columns.
Hello and Welcome,
to do this you have to share the dashboard and the filtr wth other users
Manage dashboards | Atlassian SupportIn the Dashbaord the three Points -> Rename or Share and then give permissions to the dashboard-> now people can see the dashboard , but not the result of the filter.
Manage filters | Atlassian SupportGo to filter, there on Filter Details
There on Edit Permissions And there you can give the desired permissionsNow your Users can see the issues in the gadget. Your Users have to get the dashbaords by thereself over Dashboards -> View all Dashboards BRKai
Actually I'm using Two Dimensional Filter statistics gadget report, In the Dashboard I'm okay whatever the fields I'm setting it is visible as same as for me and for other users but while redirecting from Dashboard to Tickets list the columns view are getting varied
There doesn't seem to be a way to configure same column view for all users from this gadget. I would suggest using Filter Results gadget through which you can configure the column view as per your requirement.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.