We are on Jira Data Center 9.17.3
We wanted to use Initiatives as another level on our Boards but need help understanding a couple things.
1) I added the Initiative issue type to my project
2) I went into the Advanced Roadmaps app under Manage Apps and added Initiatives to the Issue Hierarchy Configuration as #1.
3) It's showing Initiative > Story > Subtask
4) I created an initiative and created an Epic and tied the epic to the Initiative then created an issue and tied the issue to the epic
5) When I look at my board I see I can expand a panel for Epics and one panel for Versions. As I thought Initiatives were collections of Epics, I expected to see a way to expand the initiatives down to Epics, but the Initiatives Task is is sitting in backlog under the Epic along with the Action Item issue assigned to the Epic.
Am I misunderstanding something or did I miss something? Thanks!
__PRESENT
__PRESENT
__PRESENT
__PRESENT